Eitex is a well-established IT systems and cloud services provider. We are recruiting a talented, self-motivated, experienced individual for the 2nd Line IT support role to join the Wakefield, West Yorkshire business.
We offer IT consultancy, helpdesk support, IT project design and delivery, and expert IT advice for small/ medium-sized businesses.
IT Helpdesk Engineer. Reporting directly to the helpdesk manager, you will work closely with a growing team of IT professionals. Your primary role will be providing IT Support from the helpdesk and onsite at customer premises. The job involves problem-solving, excellent telephone skills, remote support and teamwork.
- At least two years of experience in an IT services support role
- Interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Awareness of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Awareness of essential Network technologies
- Knowledge of MS Windows Desktop
- Microsoft 365 and MS Office suite beneficial
- Hardware knowledge in terms of PC / laptop build and setups
- Self-motivated working style
- Flexible, lateral thinking and adaptability to change
- Current valid UK driving licence
We seek someone keen to progress and develop in a more senior role within the IT services industry. Eitex offers a great career path. Microsoft certification and coursework are provided, and exams and career progression are encouraged.
The start date is ASAP.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent career progression
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: 24,000 – 28,000
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Please forward CVs to [email protected]