Eitex is a well-established IT systems and cloud services provider. We are recruiting a talented, self-motivated, and experienced individual for the 2nd Line IT support role to join the business based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
We offer IT consultancy, helpdesk support, IT project design and delivery, and expert IT advice for small/ medium-sized businesses.
IT Helpdesk Engineer. Reporting directly to the helpdesk manager, you will work closely with a growing team of IT professionals. Your primary role will be to provide 2nd Line IT Support both from the helpdesk and onsite at customer premises. The job involves problem-solving, excellent telephone skills, remote support, onsite support, and teamwork. A keen understanding of business systems and the ability to troubleshoot are vital. It would be best if you had the initiative to think and resolve issues quickly.
- At least two years of experience in an IT services support role
- Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Basic knowledge of Network infrastructures, switching, routing, and TCP/IP protocol
- Knowledge of MS Windows Desktop
- Microsoft 365 and MS Office suite
- Hardware knowledge in terms of PC / laptop build and setups
- Familiar with industry-standard backup and recovery technology
- Installing and maintaining computer hardware and software and data networks
- Mac experiences an advantage
- Team-oriented attitude and customer-oriented behaviour
- Self-motivated working style
- Flexible, lateral thinking and adaptability to change
- Current valid UK driving license
We are looking for someone keen to progress and develop in a more senior role within the IT services industry. Eitex offers a great career path with growth areas into 3rd line Support or joining the Projects and Modern Workplace teams. Microsoft certification and coursework is provided, and exams and career progression are encouraged.
The start date is ASAP
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent career progression
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
IT Helpdesk Engineer. Reporting directly to the helpdesk manager, you will work closely with a growing team of IT professionals. Your primary role will be to provide 1st line remote helpdesk assistance. The job involves problem-solving, excellent telephone skills, remote support, onsite support, and teamwork.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please email CV to [email protected]