IT Project Infrastructure & Cloud Engineer
Eitex is a Microsoft Gold Cloud Solution Provider based near Xscape in Castleford. We are recruiting talented, self-motivated and experienced engineers for our Microsoft Cloud and Modern Workplace roles.
Eitex offers Cloud Solutions built on Azure, Teams, SharePoint and Microsoft 365. Services are backed by our helpdesk and we work with small/ medium-sized and large businesses, schools, colleges, academies and charities.
The role allows is to design on-premises network infrastructure utilising traditional servers and networking, and cloud technologies such as Microsoft 365 and Azure. A good sound knowledge of Server 2019, Server 2022, Azure, Teams, SharePoint, Business Voice as well as Intune, MDM and MAM and Defender is required.
Work is hybrid with a mix of home-based working, office-based work, on customer sites.
- At least three years of experience in an IT services project or support role
- Server 2016 / 2019 / 2022 and Hyper-V
RDS / Citrix
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and cloud computing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365
Email migration skills is an advantage
- Intune and MDM experience is an advantage
- Team-oriented attitude and customer-oriented behaviour
- Self-motivated working style
Flexible, lateral thinking and adaptability to change
- Current valid UK driving licence
We are looking for someone keen to progress and develop in a more senior role within the IT services industry. Microsoft certification and coursework are provided, and exams and career progression are encouraged.
Start date is ASAP
Applicants for the role will undergo a full enhanced DBS check. There will be travel to other sites, so applicants must hold a full clean driving license, travelling expenses will be reimbursed or a vehicle will be provided.