As a family-run business based in Castleford, with a large variant of customers in the private and public sector, we are looking for a Telesales advisor to make outbound calls to potential clients who have requirements for IT support services. A previous background in IT sales is desirable but not essential, our focus is to find the right candidate to fill this position, and full training will be provided.
- Make outgoing customer calls or cold calls to sell our service whilst understanding the scope of the opportunity.
- Answers questions about our service offering and relevance to similar projects we have previously completed.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into the in-house CRM system giving full transparency of any conversations and/or actions required.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager, who will issue geographical-based call campaigns.
- Arrange meetings for the sales manager to visit customers.
- Deliver consistent results in line with expectations.
- Set and manage call-backs.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Organised, pro-active and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Skilled in negotiation.
- Work well in a team, and individually.
- Has excellent spoken and written English.
- Full-Time Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 17:00 pm (37.5 hours)
- Salary – From 18,000 DOE
- Bonus target incentive scheme
- Required to serve a 3-month probation period
- Company Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking