Trainee/Junior Sales & Marketing Assistant
Due to company expansion, an exciting position has arisen for a Junior Sales & Marketing Assistant to join a very successful and rapidly growing business in Castleford.
In this entry-level role, full training and support will be provided to build your product range's sales skills and technical knowledge. You do not need previous sales experience, but you will have strong determination and drive to succeed.
This role would be a perfect position for someone in the early stages of their career. An interest in computers and IT is a bonus.
Ideal Candidate: –
- You must have a clear interest in sales and customer service
- You must have strong verbal communication skills
- You must have good written skills
- You should have the necessary office computer skills
- You will have a winning mentality and a “can do" attitude
- It would help if you were coachable and willing to take direction
- Looking for personal & professional growth
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Interest in IT would be ideal
- Local or able to commute to Castleford
Key responsibilities: –
- You will work closely with the sales manager to support with generic administration duties i.e inputting data onto spreadsheets
- Generating sales through telemarketing
- Handling customer queries or forwarding onto the sales manager
- Follow trends in marketing/social media
- Assisting with the pricing of services/products
- Handling inbound calls and passing onto the relevant department/person
- Building rapport with customers and delivering 5* customer service
- Looking for – Outgoing and confident personality, target driven and hungry to achieve goals