Finally, it’s here. Windows 10 is launching on 29th July, and we have a special offer to go along with the upgrade. Full details follow:
Windows 10 – It’s Free
The Windows 10 upgrade is free to Windows users who qualify. How do you qualify?
- Your computer/device is compatible. Eitex can assist with this information.
- You’re running genuine Windows 7 (service pack 1)
- You’re running genuine Windows 8 or 8.1
- If you’re running Windows 7 or 8 Enterprise, the upgrade will be provided by your Software Assurance license.
- If your PC is on a domain you may not receive notification to reserve your upgrade! Eitex can assist with this.
Windows 10 is a major operating system upgrade and a huge improvement on Windows 8 or 8.1. There are similarities in the way it looks, but Microsoft has returned to a more intuitive interface for uses that removes much of the frustration expressed over current versions.
It also works more smoothly across all devices, cleverly adapting itself depending on how you’re viewing it. There’s a short learning curve, so disruption or confusion is minimal. You can find out more here if you’re still unsure about how you’ll benefit from installing Windows 10.
Why Reserve Windows 10?
Because the Windows 10 upgrade isn’t free forever and it’s easy to forget. After 12 months, anyone who hasn’t upgraded will have to pay a fee. Microsoft has produced a Q&A page that answers basic questions if you’d like to check it out.
But there’s another reason, and that’s our special discount offer for those who reserve in the next few weeks:
Reserve Now and Receive a Labour Discount
Before the roll-out starts at the end of July, you can book your upgrade through us and get a discount on labour.
Naturally, you don’t want to take any chances with the upgrade and risk disruption to your business. Which is why we’re offering to get you up to the latest Windows version at a reduced rate on labour.
We can only do this if you reserve and book your upgrades before 29th July, so don’t miss this window of opportunity and end up paying more.
It’s quick and easy – first click on the Windows logo located at the bottom right hand side in the taskbar:
next follow the wizard which will guide you through the process:
Once reserved, go here https://www.eitex.co.uk/contacts/ to get in touch with us and book your upgrade.
The Main Points Again
- Windows 10 upgrade rolls out on 29th July
- It’s a Free Upgrade for 12 months
- You need to reserve your upgrade before 29th July
- Reserve and book with us before 29th July to receive a discount on labour for your installation
Why run outdated software when upgrading is free, labour is discounted, and we’re here to make it a stress-free and simple process?
But you need to take action. Reserve your upgrade and book your installation today.